TITLES.
STACEY LEIGH(voiceover)
Erm my name is Stacey Leigh. I'm seventeen. And I er have a problem. I've had this problem for a while now.
FADE IN .
INT. WHITE ROOM, WHITE BACKGROUND.
STACEY LEIGH IS SAT DOWN LOOKING AT AND TALKING TO THE CAMERA.
STACEY LEIGH
I've had this problem for about, two years now. I can't really remember my life before the addiction. I don't want to remember, it's the reason why it started, and I don't want it to happen again.
CUT TO:
FLASH BACK.
INT. HOUSE, LIVING ROOM.
BAZ IS WATCHING TELEVISION, LAYED/SAT ON THE SOFA WITH A CAN OF BEER. BAZ HEARS THE DOOR THE OPEN AND AND IT THEN CLOSE.
BAZ
Where's the fucking money?!
BAZ HEARS FOOTSTEPS RUN UPSTAIRS.
BAZ
Aseh, where's my fucking money?!
BAZ'S FEET GET UP FROM HIS SOFA POSITION AND STARTS WALKING TOWARDS THE DOORWAY AND THEN UP THE STAIRS.
CUT TO:
INT. HOUSE, STACEY LEIGH'S BEDROOM.
STACEY LEIGH'S IS SAT IN THE CORNER OF HER ROOM AND HEARS BAZ'S FOOTSTEPS COMING UP THE STAIRS AND HAS A SCARED FACIAL REACTION. BAZ ENTERS THE ROOM AND STANDS OVER STACEY LEIGH AS SHE IS SAT IN THE CORNER OF THE ROOM.
BAZ
Where's the fucking money?!
Where's the fucking money?!
STACEY LEIGH
I dont know...
BAZ
Where's my fucking money?!
BAZ GRAB'S STACEY LEIGH'S ARM (STACEY LEIGH STARTS TO SCREAM) AND THROWS HER CLOSE TO HER BED, THEN PULLS HER BACK WITH HER HAIR AND PUSHING HER TO THE FLOOR, STACEY LEIGH STARTS CRYING. CUTS TO BAZ AT THE DOORWAY POINTING AT STACEY LEIGH.
BAZ
If it happens again, you'll not know what's hit ya!
BAZ WALKS OUT OF THE ROOM.
BAZ
Worthless little bitch!
CUTS TO STACEY LEIGH GETTING UP FROM THE FLOOR ONTO HER BED, AND SITS IN THE CORNER OF HER BED CRYING.
FADE OUT
INT. WHITE ROOM, WHITE BACKGROUND.
STACEY LEIGH IS SAT DOWN LOOKING AT AND TALKING TO THE CAMERA.
STACEY LEIGH
I guess I just needed something to get my mind away from it all. I had no one or nothing to turn to, this was the only thing I could do which made me feel better. This is where my life all changed. At the time I thought it was the best thing ever, I thought I had friends, I thought...
CUT TO:
FLASH BACK.
EXT. PARK.
STACY LEIGH IS WITH FRIENDS.
FRIEND #1
Hey, what's up with you?
FRIEND #2
Yeh, you've been really, I mean like really quiet lately, is everything okay at home?
STACEY LEIGH LOOKS UP AT FRIEND #2 WITH A WORRIED FACE, THEN QUICKLY PUTS HER HED BACK DOWN. CUTS TO FRIEND #1 AND FRIEND #2 LOOKING AT EACH OTHER WITH A PUZZLED FACES.
FRIEND #1
Come on Stacey Leigh, I know something is wrong, and you know you can tell us anything, so just come out with it.
STACEY LEIGH
You know what, why don't you mind your own fucking business! You always like to stick your nose in! There's nothing wrong, so just why dont you just fuck off out of my life!
FRIEND #1
What the fuck you silly cow, all we are trying to do is help you. You know what I've had enough of you being like this, so fuck ya!
FRIEND #1 AND FRIEND #2 WALK OFF, LEAVING STACEY LEIGH.
FADE OUT.
INT. WHITE ROOM, WHITE BACKGROUND.
STACEY LEIGH SAT DOWN LOOKING AT AND TALKING TO THE CAMERA.
STACEY LEIGH
I thought I was alone. One stupid thing, and I just lost it all. It's funny how people can turn on ya, and what things can change ya. I never knew it would do this to me, I never knew it all would end up like this. Twenty quid, that's where it started, twenty quid...
FADE OUT.
FLASH BACK.
EXT. UNDERPASS. EVENING.
STACEY LEIGH IS WALKING. DRUG DEALER WALKS IN THE WAY OF HER PATH AND STOPS HER, WAVING A SMALL BAG OF DRUGS IN HER FACE.
DRUG DEALER
Twenty quid, twenty quid. It's all I'm asking for, right deal. Go on twenty quid, you wont regret it.
STACEY LEIGH
No...I've been through enough without getting into that Shit.
STACEY LEIGH GOES TO WALK AWAY, DRUG DEALER GRABS HER ARM TO TURN HER ROUND TO FACE HER.
DRUG DEALER
Go on, you wont regret it.
DRUG DEALER FLASHES A SINISTER SMILE.
CUT TO:
INT. WHITE ROOM, WHITE BACKGROUND.
STACEY LEIGH IS SAT DOWN LOOKING AT AND TALKING TO THE CAMERA.
STACEY LEIGH
And I did regret it. I didn't listen to myself. I knew I shouldn't have done it. But she kept pushing me, and the more I didn't want to, the more I wanted to try it. To see what happens. I heard it solves problems. I heard it was a way to escape the real world. Would it have helped me to forget?.... That's all that i was thinking about.
CUT TO:
FLASH BACK.
EXT. ABANDONED MARKET STALLS. EVENING.
STACEY LEIGH IS TAKING DRUGS, KEY OF KETAMINE.
(CAMERA SHOTS ARE FACED PACED AND SHOW STACEY LEIGH'S HALLUCINATIONS.)
FADE OUT.
INT. WHITE ROOM, WHITE BACKGROUND.
STACEY LEIGH IS SAT DOWN LOOKING AT AND TALKING TO THE CAMERA.
STACEY LEIGH
I felt amazing. I had nothing to worry about. I finally couldn’t feel the pain. It helped me forget things for a moment, but not to forget for a life time. So I kept having it. It was the only thing that kept me happy. But after a couple of weeks, it started to take it’s toll. I had no money, no home, I quit school, I had nothing.
STACEY LEIGH
I knew that I had sunk to a low. I needed to find help, so I came to you to find it.
STACEY LEIGH
But I knew this life wasn’t my fault. It can’t be my fault, can it?
THE END.
No comments:
Post a Comment