This is my poster idea for our film, I think its very eye catching. i decided to make it black and white as if i used alot of colour it wouldnt portray the film well as the film is not a happy filmI wanted to make my poster simple yet show the correct amount of infomation about the film for people to be curious to watch it. For example, writing a tagline under the title to give the audience a jist of what its about also by putting a quote from a newspaper and a magazine to attract the audience to watch it more if they think its "outstanding" and "draws you in straight away, its a must see"
I also looked at other posters for ideas how to set my poster out. Where i have put the cast names at the top i have used this from looking at a poster and i think it looks very effective on my poster and its not messy and keeps it neat and simple.
I created this poster on Photoshop. i took the image and it was already taken in black and white but i wanted to intencify it by increasing the contrast and brightness. I added the title on "uncherished" and chose my font i wanted to use, i chose zapfino font for my title as it looks very presentable. I then went on the internet and copy and pasted ,y 15 rated sign and put it in the bottom corner to show what rating our film i.
No comments:
Post a Comment